Saturday, January 9, 2010

Almost made it to 1 Year!!!!!!!!

Wow, I feel like I am at one of those awards show accepting a golden trophy. I would like to thank all the loyal Rusty Torpedo fans out there for helping me live out me dream this last year. I feel like I have been on vacation since this all started, it should be against the law to have this much fun and get paid for it. I am trying to organize a get to together for the week of the anniversary. That means free food for all and some great times still to be had at the Torpedo!!

The menu has had a few additions lately, I added a Rusty Burger and grilled tofu. I have decided to make the Chix Salad seasonal since I can not find grapes that taste like a real grape.

I have not seen many loyal customer cards lately, I would love to give away some free torpedoes after you buy five.

I am looking for new ideas for Torpedo ideas from ya'll, send them to my email, I read them and appreciate the opportunity to hear your ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment