Monday, February 23, 2009

First Month in Business!!!

First month in Business! Hey everyone, we have been open for a month now and have many loyal customers already. I would love to make more friends in the community and show them how great our torpedoes are. We specialize in freshness, originality, and in not being like a chain sub shop. There are some great artist friends of mine that let me showcase their work on the walls, and I hope to have a featured artist party soon on the third Friday night of every month. I have also thought about starting a book club because I am a avid reader and really enjoy discussing good books with my friends. There have been many offers from customers about having music on the weekends at the shop. Hope to get the feel from everyone on these topics. Thanks for everything!!!!

1 comment: